I’ve already submitted my application for a Travel Authorization, but I made a mistake. How can I fix it?

Once an ESTA application has been submitted to the US Government, it will not be possible to modify or update it.

ESTA application mistakes, such as incorrect passport number or expiration date, misspelled names, and wrong birth dates cannot be corrected.

ESTA USA is valid for 2 consecutive years, which means certain information might change over the course of time.

If you have your application number saved, you will be able to modify the temporary address in the US as well as the personal email provided.

You will not be charged for updating this information. Simply click on the Update button in your personal profile, as shown below.

esta mistake

Travelers who apply for the ESTA through this website will be able to update and correct their personal information. This option will enable you to make an ESTA application without any unnecessary complications.

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here, to know more. I agree